Funerals are arranged in accordance with the individual wishes of the bereaved. At the first visit, we will be able to offer advice on:
- All the necessary arrangements for burial or cremation
- Liaising with your local church and minister or non-religious celebrant
- Organising all the legal documentation
- Supplying all the vehicles needed
- Floral tributes
- Musical requirements
- Order of Service Booklets
- Obituary and acknowledgement notices
- Catering facilities available
- Probate advice
- Pre-paid and Pre-arranged funerals
An estimate will be given at the end of the visit. If you decide that you would like us to undertake the funeral arrangements, we will visit or telephone to discuss progress or any changes that you may require. Follow up visits may be necessary depending on the requirements of the family.
- We provide Funeral Plans through our partners Golden Charter Funeral Plans.
- We also provide interment services and will attend the scattering of ashes if requested.